Beach & Golf Club Access
Guests of The Lodge 30A have the distinct option to experience some of the area’s premier private resort experiences, which includes a private beach club (Watersound Beach Club) and two private championship golf courses (Camp Creek and Shark's Tooth Golf Courses).
These resort experiences are provided as an opt-in amenity as a daily "Beach & Golf Access" fee. The amenity is not available on a day-to-day basis and must be opted-in for the duration of the entire guest stay.
For nearby public regional beach access, please visit the Beach section on our Recreation Page.
Watersound Beach Club
Watersound Beach Club amenities include access to the following:
- Two 7,000 square-foot Zero-Entry Pools
- 14,000 square-foot Pool Deck with Towel Service
- Additional 25,000 square-foot Pool Deck with Towel Service
- Private Boardwalk Access to Private Beach
- Complimentary Beach Setups Including Umbrella and Two Chairs
- Casual Poolside Dining, Indoor Dining Room, and Outdoor Sunset Bar Offering Lunch Daily and Dinner Seasonally
- Complimentary Stand-up Paddle Board and Kayak Rentals (offered seasonally; one hour per day)
- Beach Volleyball (offered seasonally)
- Changing Rooms & Daily Locker Rentals
- Children's Arcade Room
Beach Club Access & Regulations
- The Watersound® Beach Club is an opt-in amenity for a daily fee. The amenity is not available on a day-to-day basis and must be opted-in for the duration of the entire guest stay.
- All guests of The Lodge 30A must obtain Guest Access Cards to gain entry to the Watersound® Beach Club prior to visiting the Beach Club. Cards and access information will be obtained from The Lodge 30A's Front Desk upon opting in during the check-in process.
- All members of your party must be registered in your room reservation before having access to the Watersound Beach Club.
- All charges at the beach club must be billed to your room reservation folio; cash is NOT an accepted form of payment.
- All food and beverage charges will be subject to current sales tax and 20% service gratuity.
General Beach Club Pool & Beach Rules
- Personal coolers or outside Food & Beverage are NOT permitted.
- Beach Cover-ups must be worn at all times in Dining Areas, including Sunset Bar.
- Towel policy: One per Person and towels DO NOT reserve chairs.
- Glass is not permitted on the pool deck and beach areas.
- Animals, bicycles, skateboards, play balls of any type are not permitted in the pool area.
- Footballs, frisbees, sports balls, water guns, rings, and pool games are not permitted in the pool area.
- Flotation devices including inner tubes are not permitted in the pool area except for children who require flotation assistance.
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children who cannot swim must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the pool area.
- Children must be toilet trained to use any pool facility. Children wearing diapers are not permitted in any pool; however, Children wearing swim diapers are permitted.
The pool staff has the authority to expel anyone from the pool areas who does not follow these Pool Rules or whose conduct is otherwise unbecoming
Camp Creek Golf Course
Located just off of Northwest Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A west of Panama City Beach, Camp Creek Golf Course opened in May 2001 and features a pure golf experience accentuated by a significant wetland system; designed by Tom Fazio to showcase the natural beauty of its surroundings by incorporating dunes- cape and pine forests into the spectacular layout.
Private 18-Hole, Par-72 Championship Course Designed by Tom Fazio, ASGCA
7,159 Yards of Undulating Fairways and Large Greens
Course Rating is 76.0 with Slope Rating of 152
Five-Tee Configuration Accommodates Players at All Skill and Experience Levels
Full Range, Putting Green, Practice Facility and Golf Instruction
Award-Winning Pro Shop
19th Hole Grille serves Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Beverages
2023 Greens Fee for The Lodge 30A Guests are $295 plus tax per person.
For tee times at Camp Creek, call the hotel at (850) 608-3500 or thelodge30A@stjoe.com.
Shark's Tooth Golf Course
Tucked among the oaks and pines of the coastal sanctuary of the Wild Heron community and along the shores of the largest dune lake in Florida, Lake Powell, the Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth Golf Course is a challenging routing that is truly one with nature. The course stretches 7,209 yards from the back tees while drifting in and around the lakeshore with numerous wooden cart path bridges that cross over protected wetlands and uplands.
- Private 18-Hole Course designed by Greg Norman
- Full Range and Putting Green, Practice Facility and Golf Instruction Programs
- Restaurant and Lounge
- Newly renovated Clubhouse with Formal Dining Room, Lounge and Grille Room
- Locker Rooms for Men and Women
- Award-Winning Pro Shop
- 4 Har-Tru Hydro-Clay Tennis Courts and Tennis Programs
2023 Greens Fee for The Lodge 30A Guests are $245 plus tax per person.
For tee times at Shark's Tooth, call the hotel at (850) 608-3500 or thelodge30A@stjoe.com.